- Pay for the weeks you will be attending
- Choose this method fill it out for each individual week you will be attending.
- EXAMPLE: If you are attending 3 weeks, you will need 3 different registrations
**FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT AS FOLLOWS:
- If you cancel 72 hours prior to the starting date of the camp a full refund will be given less a $10.00 handling fee. No refund will be given after the camp starts.
- If Miracle cancels we will make every attempt to reschedule. If it cannot be rescheduled a refund will be given. Refunds will be put back on your credit card or a gift card.
- It will be your responsibility to contact the accounting office for your refund. Refunds must be requested within 30 days of cancellation. After that it will be forfeited.
**Miracle Hill reserves the right to cancel a camp prior to the start date. You will be notified by email and by phone if for some reason the camp is canceled.
**We periodically use video as a teaching tool or film for social media. If you are not comfortable with this please let Mike Saniuk @402.498.0220 so we can inform our teaching staff.
7 weeks, 35 days on court, 70+ hours of court time, no matter how you look at it, its quality time on the court for your player to get better in a short period of time. This camp is designed as a team atmosphere where we will train together and play other teams together. A typical session day will consist of 2.5 hours of training It is very important for us to take our focus from the clinic portion and implement it into our match play so assure that we truly understand the concepts we are working on. Fridays are reserved strictly for match play, where we will participate in the Omaha Interclub Championship and those who are not playing other teams will participate in an inter-squad scrimmage.
This camp is designed for those players who are looking for a lot of quality court time including match play. All our players must have the ability to serve and rally and keep track of score. Players will be grouped based off of skill set and will be a part of an ever changing ladder system. This is perfect for players in high school and middle school. We ask that you come ready to work hard, be respectful and get ready to get better every day.
June 6 through July 29
*No play the week of July 4 - 8
Monday – Thursday
Friday (Match Play)
Locations will vary and travel to matches is up to the players.
1st Week 06/06-06/10
2nd Week 06/13-06/17
3rd Week 06/20-06/24
4th Week 06/27-07/01
5th Week 07/11-07/15
6th Week 07/18-7/22
7th Week 07/25-07/29